Hourly employee wages are automatically updated in KitchenSync's labor module to meet 2020 state-specific requirements. Please note, city-specific minimum wage rates will increase in July of 2020 or later.
California: effective 1/01/20
- Employers with 26 or more employees:
- $13.00 per hour
- Employers with 25 or less employees:
- $12.00 per hour
- California does not allow tip credit.
Colorado: effective 1/01/20
- $12.00 per hour with a $3.02 Tip Credit Max
Massachusetts: effective 1/01/20
- $12.75 per hour with a $7.80 Tip Credit Max
New York: effective 12/31/19
- $15 per hour with a $5.00 Tip Credit Max