Calendly is a platform that we utilize to setup interviews between Managers and Applicants. Once a job has been posted with KitchenSync, our Recruiting team will pre-screen candidates and send them through for in-person interviews. This is all done through Calendly.
Provide KitchenSync with two items:
- Email: Use the one that is connected to your personal calendar.
- Available Times: These should be recurring blocks of time ranging from 1-5 hours. For example, some clients set aside times on Mon. and Tues. from 12:00 – 3:00.
Below is a Step-by-Step guide to setting up your account:
- We will send an invitation to you through email. Be sure to provide us the email that connects to the calendar that you primarily use. The invitation should be similar to the image below.
- Upon sign up, you will be asked to create a URL for your calendar. It will pre-populate this with your name. Just leave it like this, it will not effect anything
- After completing this initial setup, you will be taken to a Dashboard. To confirm that you are connected up to the correct Calendar. Go “Calendar Connections”, as seen below.
Does the section below look correct? Customize this in any way.
That’s it! You will see any scheduled interviews on your personal calendar. We will send you reminder emails on the day of your interview with the candidate's resumes attached.
If you have any questions, call us at 424-248-9289.