All customers using KitchenSync's invoice entry service are issued a unique invoice inbox email address upon enrollment. This email address, which ends in @kitchensync.us, should be used to submit all scanned vendor invoices, credit memos, vendor statements, and receipts to KitchenSync for processing.
Here are some things you should know about your invoice inbox...
- You may submit as many invoices as you'd like in a single scan; however submitted PDF's must be smaller than 20MB and less than 250 pages in length.
- Prepaid invoices must be marked as "paid by [payment method]" to avoid double payment
- Items crossed off or marked as "returned" on scanned bills be credited automatically
- Reimbursement receipts for payroll users should be submitted to the inbox and marked as "reimbursement to [employee name]"
- Submitted documents will be processed within 24 hours; however data may not sync to your reports for an additional business day, depending on the exact processing time
- All line items on your invoices will be coded for you; however items used for uncommon purposes (i.e. produce for liquor drinks) should be marked with your coding preference prior to scanning